What we do
Market specialisation is key to what we do. 90% of our work comes from what is broadly termed Technology Services. We believe specialisation allows us to understand your business quickly and to build networks of contacts and candidates to be able to more rapidly fill your requirements. Clients range from major corporates to fledgling start-ups.
We also have a strong ethical policy. If we’ve placed someone into your business, we promise not to actively engage with your people. That means we won’t head hunt from your company or even accept applications from current employees. And unless we go for 12 months without working with each other that will always apply.
Take on challenges: sometimes clients have other divisions that fall outside Technology Software and Services. Or sometimes our HR contacts move to totally different sectors. When ‘challenging’ roles come up, perhaps where existing suppliers have failed, clients trust us we get involved. The client benefits from a fresh pair of professional eyes, we get the chance to learn about new sectors and can apply this learning elsewhere. A combination of best practice and commitment goes a long way – in our case, train manufacturing, smart grids, marketing communications companies and a number of others.
- Having used many recruitment specialists that claim to be experts in my industry and profession, I found them often to be generalists working on the principle of numbers of resumes regurgitated and keyword association, not real attention to detailed needs. I tried some tier 1 global retained search firms feeling that the increase in results didn't match the increase in, or surety of, the fees. Kramer Westfield has been a stand-out. Proving it understands our industry sector and endeavoured to bring people that will really have an impact on our results. The insight provided throughout the hiring process was excellent – from candidate identification through to offer/contract negotiation support. Ben’s advice to me was valuable and felt like a partner, a feeling shared by the candidates, thus have a major impact on successful hiring for multiple senior hires.EVPITO company
- I worked with Paul from Kramer Westfield to find my new role. He was accessible at all times and very open and honest in all conversations. He took time to understand my requirements as well as those of the hiring organisation and as a result the interview and recruitment processes were extremely smooth and pain free. Importantly, Paul was able to communicate tactfully and with humour when needed and was a great help all the way through. I would not hesitate to recommend him to recruiters as well as candidates.Commercial DirectorMobile Operator
- Kramer Westfield were responsible for matching my expertise, experience and character perfectly to my current role, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable process for all involved. Highly knowledgeable regarding the role and company, they were able to provide all the information I required and were always on hand with a positive and professional approach.Marketing ManagerTelecoms operator
- Kramer Westfield offered me outstanding support through out the various stages of the section process. Coupled with first class contacts into some of the country's leading companies, I would not hesitate to recommend them to other candidates seeking senior rolesInnovation Directormajor utility company
- Kramer Westfield helped me find my current role as Sales Manager. During the process they were extremely supportive and responsive. They were particularly good in giving me a clear insight into my prospective new role. This helped to develop an early understanding about my fit with the new organisation, building confidence and saving time on both sides. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.Sales ManagerNetwork Provider
- Kramer Westfield proved to be best in class. They provided excellent support during the recruitment process and kept me abreast of the developments and ensured that I was sufficiently briefed not only my prospective role but also the structure of the company and how my position would relate to the overall corporate strategy. During the overall recruitment process the consultant took active steps to brief me on the status of the selection process. All in all, Kramer Westfield made me feel like a valued professional and I would thoroughly recommend their services to both clients and candidate alike.Chief Engineer - Systems EngineeringDefence company